By far this has been the BEST purchase I have ever made for my dog.
Things I like:
- Very entertaining, both for dog playing with it and fur-parent watching
- Design is superb, difficult for toy to be destroyed due to roundness at corners
- Requires a lot of pet concentration and focus
- Playtime can be up to 30+ minutes depending on filler
- Many different types of treats can be used (I use cat food for my dog)
- Can hold lots of treats
- Can set difficulty between easy and hard
- Works on any surface
- Cost–$16.99 may seem high but we’ve had this toy for over a year and there is not a scratch on it.
- Would also be great for feeding a fast eater
Things I dislike:
- Noise–very noisy on hard surfaces like hardwood or laminate
- May be better suited for dogs that don’t like to destroy as I know of a very friendly Pit Bull that destroyed hers…although as I said earlier mine doesn’t have a mark or scratch on it.
I give this toy 5 paw prints out of 5 🙂