Okay, so normally the only things I buy from the Martha line are poopy bags, BUT in this case her dog seat has come above par, and I had to have it. But, just in case you’re wondering, her poop bags are actually some of the best!
Sorry I don’t have a better pic of the product but somehow it’s not listed online.
- Car seat collapses into easily carried flat object
- Easily opens within seconds for use
- Had front pouch for necessities like: food, leashes, bags, etc.
- Has ADJUSTABLE inner clip to attach to leash/harness so dog cannot escape seat while driving.
- Has SOFT, velvety, cushion for pet’s bum and feet. Very comfortable to sleep on.
- Has padded side walls
- Fantastic looking, better than those out-dated “wool” ones
- Very deep for long pets (like doxies teehee), and protects them from air bag deployment.
- Everything inside is easily washable. The bottom pad can come out to be washed and the sides are padded vinyl which can easily be wiped.
- Attaches to any seat belt.
- Cheaper to buy than leading competitors. Cost was $50, while other brands were $60-$100
- Easy to transfer to different seats within seconds.
- Doesn’t fasten extremely tight to seat, dogs weight helps to keep it stable, may move around with lighter pets.
- Only one colour choice (Martha’s usual pale blue and brown)
I give this product 5 paw prints out of 5. Extremely satisfied.
How to fasten this car seat:
Place the car seat on the seat. There are loops on the back of it to thread the seatbelt through. I thread it through, and once clicked in, I pull out the excess so the seatbelt “locks” and the seat can’t fly anywhere. Then there is a ‘leash-like’ tie on the inside to hook to your dog’s harness/collar which is adjustable. I give Oliver all the length and he never tries to escape.